Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- RB Homes Propose 10-Unit Inclusionary Apartment Building On 'Lincoln Court' in Downtown Princeton
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: Tram
NJ Transit today announced alternatives for upgraded transit along the Princeton ‘Dinky’ rail corridor. The agency has been considering different options for the Dinky line as part of its ‘Princeton Transitway’ study. Earlier this year, NJ Transit launched an outreach … Continue reading
Nobody is going to go on the record about it yet, but it looks like a streetcar is going to emerge as the most attractive option from Princeton’s Alexander Street Transit Study.