Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
The President of the New Jersey State Conference of the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) has criticized the Governing Body of the town of Princeton for their current legal action on affordable housing allocations. In a statement … Continue reading
One way to mark African American History Month, which began yesterday, is to attend the Fair Housing trial that is currently taking place at Mercer Superior Court in Trenton. The trial features attorneys representing five suburban Mercer County Towns (including … Continue reading