Top Posts & Pages
- West Windsor's Maneely/Toll Brothers Mixed-Use Development In Detail
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Bus Rapid Transit Comes To US-1 But Not (Yet) In Princeton
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
This link is from NJ Future, a nonprofit organization that promotes responsible land use. The author points out how demographic changes and a recognition that car-dependent lifestyles bring traffic and sprawl has resulted in a huge pent-up demand for walkable … Continue reading
Walkable Princeton, founded in February 2013, aims to focus development in newly consolidated Princeton, NJ on walkable forms to gain the benefits of smart growth. In this letter, David Keddie announced the motivation for the founding of Walkable Princeton: http://planetprinceton.com/2013/02/11/letters-announcing-walkable-princeton/