Top Posts & Pages
- Town Of Princeton On Brink Of New Affordable Housing Settlement
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- "Jammin' Crepes Community Cafe" Opens At Princeton Public Library With New Menu
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Can Princeton’s Housing Plan Deliver The Town’s “Fair Share” Of Affordable Homes? Six Reasons Why It Might Not…
After a lengthy court battle last year, a top Mercer County judge told the town of Princeton that it needs to build at least 753 new affordable homes by 2025. In response, the town has put together a housing plan, … Continue reading
On both coasts of the USA, high housing costs have become a major problem. Residents in states like California, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts often have to pay a very high proportion of their income just to find a place … Continue reading