Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
Monthly Archives: March 2019
Laurel Road residents attended the Princeton Council meeting last Monday to express fury at the unexpected construction of a new gas station at the bottom of Mt Lucas Road. The gas station – which is in a residential R-6 zone … Continue reading
The Governing Body of the town of Princeton will consider an ordinance on Monday night (March 11, 2019) to create a new affordable housing zone at the intersection of Mt Lucas Road and Herrontown Road. The proposed ordinance would re-zone … Continue reading
The Lanwin Development corporation is proposing to build a new subdivision on the Princeton Ridge, which will be discussed in the Princeton Planning Board meeting tonight (March 7, 2019 – but may be continued to the meeting on April 4). The … Continue reading