Top Posts & Pages
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Proposed Triumph Brewpub At Old Princeton Post Office: Images And Site Plans!
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Fifteen Central Jersey Walkable Places Near Princeton
Monthly Archives: December 2019
It’s that time of year for some guesses about what is likely to be in the news in Princeton in the next 12 months! It’s tough to make predictions, especially about the future, and in Princeton things often happen more … Continue reading
The town of Princeton has released its new affordable housing plan (link here). The plan envisages over 700 new units of housing, which must be in development by 2025, to comply with state housing laws.
A deal to settle the town of Princeton’s requirement for state-mandated affordable housing is expected to be finalized in the next few days. That’s what the town of Princeton’s attorney, Kevin Van Hise, told Judge Mary Jacobson at a hearing … Continue reading