Top Posts & Pages
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Closure of Alexander Street Causing Only Minor Delays for Princeton Commuters
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
- Redevelopment Plan for Griggs Corner Site in Downtown Princeton Advances
Monthly Archives: March 2017
On Thursday, March 16, the Princeton Planning Board will hold a work session to discuss a ‘bike master plan’. The plan has been under development for several years, and is intended to create a safe network of routes to allow … Continue reading