Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
Monthly Archives: September 2017
New Jersey Department of Transport (NJDOT) recently allowed cars to drive on shoulder lanes on part of US-1, a key highway in Central New Jersey which runs past Princeton and connects local towns like West Windsor, Plainsboro and South Brunswick. … Continue reading
In 2012, Princeton University got approvals to construct a new ‘Arts and Transit’ complex on Alexander St at University Place. Extremely controversial at the time, the plan called for moving Princeton rail station approximately 400-ft south, converting the existing rail … Continue reading