Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- At 'Overcrowded' Princeton High School, 1 in 6 students is from Cranbury
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- West Windsor's Maneely/Toll Brothers Mixed-Use Development In Detail
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Monthly Archives: September 2017
New Jersey Department of Transport (NJDOT) recently allowed cars to drive on shoulder lanes on part of US-1, a key highway in Central New Jersey which runs past Princeton and connects local towns like West Windsor, Plainsboro and South Brunswick. … Continue reading
In 2012, Princeton University got approvals to construct a new ‘Arts and Transit’ complex on Alexander St at University Place. Extremely controversial at the time, the plan called for moving Princeton rail station approximately 400-ft south, converting the existing rail … Continue reading