Top Posts & Pages
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- West Windsor's Maneely/Toll Brothers Mixed-Use Development In Detail
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Monthly Archives: September 2017
In 2012, Princeton University got approvals to construct a new ‘Arts and Transit’ complex on Alexander St at University Place. Extremely controversial at the time, the plan called for moving Princeton rail station approximately 400-ft south, converting the existing rail … Continue reading