Top Posts & Pages
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Mixed-Use Residential Development To Come To Princeton's Gasoline Alley?
- Ten Predictions For Princeton In 2021!
- More Details About 255 Nassau Street Development
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Monthly Archives: April 2014
The Witherspoon-Jackson Neighbors’ Association heard last Saturday from affordable housing advocates, as the issue of Princeton’s housing imbalance came up once more. Surprisingly, Princeton has a number of income-restricted homes available to buy, but there have been no takers! Homes in … Continue reading
This week, we are awaiting the announcement of a new agreement detailing the amount of financial support that Princeton University will contribute to Princeton’s municipal finances. The amount of money that Princeton University gives the town is a regular source of discussion … Continue reading
The ‘New York Times’ has picked up on the growing demand for walkable paces with a pair of articles in less than a week. The first, ‘Suburbs Try to Prevent an Exodus as Young Adults Move to Cities and Stay‘, discusses the … Continue reading