Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
The Witherspoon-Jackson Neighbors’ Association heard last Saturday from affordable housing advocates, as the issue of Princeton’s housing imbalance came up once more. Surprisingly, Princeton has a number of income-restricted homes available to buy, but there have been no takers! Homes in … Continue reading
This week, we are awaiting the announcement of a new agreement detailing the amount of financial support that Princeton University will contribute to Princeton’s municipal finances. The amount of money that Princeton University gives the town is a regular source of discussion … Continue reading
The ‘New York Times’ has picked up on the growing demand for walkable paces with a pair of articles in less than a week. The first, ‘Suburbs Try to Prevent an Exodus as Young Adults Move to Cities and Stay‘, discusses the … Continue reading