Top Posts & Pages
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- Princeton Council Criticizes 'Fair Share Housing Center' As Affordable Housing Trial Continues
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Proposed Triumph Brewpub At Old Princeton Post Office: Images And Site Plans!
- Coach USA Service Between Princeton And New Brunswick: Could Do Better
Monthly Archives: April 2014
The Witherspoon-Jackson Neighbors’ Association heard last Saturday from affordable housing advocates, as the issue of Princeton’s housing imbalance came up once more. Surprisingly, Princeton has a number of income-restricted homes available to buy, but there have been no takers! Homes in … Continue reading
This week, we are awaiting the announcement of a new agreement detailing the amount of financial support that Princeton University will contribute to Princeton’s municipal finances. The amount of money that Princeton University gives the town is a regular source of discussion … Continue reading
The ‘New York Times’ has picked up on the growing demand for walkable paces with a pair of articles in less than a week. The first, ‘Suburbs Try to Prevent an Exodus as Young Adults Move to Cities and Stay‘, discusses the … Continue reading