Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Despite Increased Meter Rates, Drivers Still Prefer To Park On The Street In Princeton
Tag Archives: River Line
Nobody is going to go on the record about it yet, but it looks like a streetcar is going to emerge as the most attractive option from Princeton’s Alexander Street Transit Study.