Top Posts & Pages
- Renting in Princeton: How Much Should You Expect To Pay in 2022?
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renting in Princeton: How Much Should You Expect To Pay in 2020?
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
Monthly Archives: July 2022
Bayard Lane Subdivision Approved, Despite Stormwater Concerns From Princeton Planning Board Members.
The Princeton Planning Board approved an application for a three-home subdivision off Bayard Lane (aka Route 206) at their meeting on July 7. The meeting was a continuation of a hearing that began in February, and represents the latest attempt … Continue reading