Top Posts & Pages
- More Than 250 Residents Sign Petition Expressing Support For A More Walkable Witherspoon Street In Downtown Princeton
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Princeton Council To Eliminate Taxi Stand On Nassau Street
- Princeton Considering Possibility of Closing Lower Witherspoon Street to Motor Vehicles
Monthly Archives: October 2018
On Sunday, the “Mayor’s Bike Ride” took place in Princeton. About 70 riders defied rode from Community Park South to Mountain Lakes Park along with Princeton Mayor Liz Lempert.