Top Posts & Pages
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- Princeton Council Criticizes 'Fair Share Housing Center' As Affordable Housing Trial Continues
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Proposed Triumph Brewpub At Old Princeton Post Office: Images And Site Plans!
- Coach USA Service Between Princeton And New Brunswick: Could Do Better
Monthly Archives: January 2017
The Town of Princeton’s ongoing litigation over affordable housing took an unusual turn this week as Mayor Lempert and the members of Princeton Council issued a letter to local newspaper ‘The Town Topics’ defending their legal fight. In response to … Continue reading
Princeton Council members expressed anger and frustration at their regular meeting Monday night after being presented with a 200-signature petition urging a compromise in their ongoing affordable housing litigation. In front of a packed town hall, several Council members publicly … Continue reading
Rich Gittleman, the President of the Board of Trustees at Princeton Community Housing, has addressed a letter to Princeton Mayor Liz Lempert and the members of Princeton Council, urging an end to the town’s current legal fight over affordable housing. … Continue reading
Princeton has teamed up with four other municipalities from Mercer County in a bid to reduce the amount of state-mandated affordable housing that must be built in town. The town has entered a syndicate, called the ‘Mercer County Municipal Group’ (MCMG), with Hopewell … Continue reading
Many people are concerned that the shortage of affordable housing Princeton threatens the diversity of the town, and makes it hard for young adults and seniors to stay in town. The town, however, is currently waging two different legal battles to … Continue reading