Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- NJ Transit Launches Public Consultation to Identify Potential Upgrades to Princeton 'Dinky' Rail Line
- Princeton Council Approves Inclusionary Development Concept for Harrison St / Terhune Rd with 124 New Homes
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
Monthly Archives: June 2016
A new sidewalk has been added to a section of Shadybrook Lane in Princeton’s Littlebrook neighborhood, and it’s a bit of an interesting case. Sidewalks in Princeton are usually added as part of specific road improvement or sewer upgrade projects. … Continue reading