Top Posts & Pages
- Revised Princeton Affordable Housing Plan Envisages Over 700 New Homes
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Monthly Archives: June 2016
A new sidewalk has been added to a section of Shadybrook Lane in Princeton’s Littlebrook neighborhood, and it’s a bit of an interesting case. Sidewalks in Princeton are usually added as part of specific road improvement or sewer upgrade projects. … Continue reading