Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Barbara Smoyer Park
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ Transit Capital Plan Offers Clues About Dinky Train Replacement
- Historic Princeton Nursery Warehouses Face Demolition After South Brunswick Shoots Down Redevelopment Propsosal
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Monthly Archives: March 2018
In the 1990s, a plan was submitted to build a senior living facility on the site next to Princeton Shopping Center, at the intersection of North Harrison St and Terhune Road. The plan drew opposition and nothing ever got built. … Continue reading