Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Princeton Considering Possibility of Closing Lower Witherspoon Street to Motor Vehicles
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
Monthly Archives: March 2018
In the 1990s, a plan was submitted to build a senior living facility on the site next to Princeton Shopping Center, at the intersection of North Harrison St and Terhune Road. The plan drew opposition and nothing ever got built. … Continue reading