Top Posts & Pages
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Mixed-Use Residential Development To Come To Princeton's Gasoline Alley?
- Ten Predictions For Princeton In 2021!
- More Details About 255 Nassau Street Development
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Monthly Archives: August 2019
With a new school year starting, many people will be moving to Princeton. How much should you expect to pay for apartment rentals? We took a look through the listings to try to find out what the going rate is … Continue reading
Consultants Recommend Intersection Design Changes To Speed Traffic at Cherry Hill Rd and US-206 in Princeton
Earlier this year, the town of Princeton closed part of Terhune Road to provide space for a parking lot for a new PFARS ambulance station. The town did not have a workable traffic management plan in place at the time … Continue reading
Princeton, NJ may soon begin its first major overhaul of the town Master Plan since 1996. That’s the outcome of a meeting earlier today of the ‘Master Plan Subcommittee’ of the Princeton Planning Board. The Master Plan Subcommittee, as its name … Continue reading