Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Planning Board Gives Final Approval To 17-Unit 'Province Line Woods' Development
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
Tag Archives: railroad
Princeton University runs one of the biggest bus networks in the state of New Jersey, with its ‘Tiger Transit‘ program, and this week, the University started trials on two new services, in addition to the eleven others that it typically runs. … Continue reading
A judge has upheld local zoning that allows Princeton University to build an arts extension on the former Dinky right-of-way. The zoning had been challenged by local residents, with a view to halting construction of the University project. The judge’s … Continue reading