Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- A Walk Around Princeton's "Copperwood" Apartments
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
Tag Archives: Personal Rapid Transit
Nobody is going to go on the record about it yet, but it looks like a streetcar is going to emerge as the most attractive option from Princeton’s Alexander Street Transit Study.
Princeton University has already cut off the railroad track for the Dinky train line (see above), and allowed the old Dinky Station to fall apart in a farcical manner, but the town of Princeton is looking to the future. A … Continue reading
Princeton Council heard testimony at their September 9 meeting from Kevin Wilkes, the Chair of the Alexander Street / University Place Transit Task Force. He reported that the possibility of a heavy rail extension of the Dinky Line to take … Continue reading