Top Posts & Pages
- You're Not Imagining It: Princeton Really Is Getting Wetter
- 'Bon Appetit' Kiosk Opens At Carnevale Plaza On Nassau Street
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Fifteen Central Jersey Walkable Places Near Princeton
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Princeton’s ‘Town Topics’ newspaper is running a great series about housing in Princeton, which this week focused on Mount Lucas Drive, at the northern end of the former Township. Here, many old houses from the 1950s – 1960s are being … Continue reading
Princeton’s Paul Robeson Art Center, at Witherspoon and Paul Robeson Place, is planning a new art installation. This piece will be on the building itself- Princeton Arts Council have commissioned the S.A.G.E. Coalition, an arts collective based out of Trenton, … Continue reading
A new gourmet burger joint has opened in Princeton. ’30 Burgers’ has arrived, bringing a wealth of burger choices to the space next to Labyrinth Books at 124-128 Nassau Street.
A judge has upheld local zoning that allows Princeton University to build an arts extension on the former Dinky right-of-way. The zoning had been challenged by local residents, with a view to halting construction of the University project. The judge’s … Continue reading