Top Posts & Pages
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Closure of Alexander Street Causing Only Minor Delays for Princeton Commuters
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
- Redevelopment Plan for Griggs Corner Site in Downtown Princeton Advances
Tag Archives: BRT
New Jersey Department of Transport (NJDOT) recently allowed cars to drive on shoulder lanes on part of US-1, a key highway in Central New Jersey which runs past Princeton and connects local towns like West Windsor, Plainsboro and South Brunswick. … Continue reading
An updated scheme for what is being called ‘Bus Rapid Transit’ has been put forward for Bergen County, NJ. The plan, developed by engineering and design firm Parsons Brinckerhoff in association with NJ Transit and local agencies, envisages five routes in the area … Continue reading
Bus Rapid Transit has been a hot topic of conversation in the Princeton area for several years. But what would it actually look like?