Top Posts & Pages
- "Jammin' Crepes Community Cafe" Opens At Princeton Public Library With New Menu
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- New Guide Offers Architectural Walking Tours Of Princeton U., Seminary, Institute of Advanced Study.
- Homes For Diversity And Inclusivity Part 4: Allow Microapartments
- Coach USA Service Between Princeton And New Brunswick: Could Do Better
Tag Archives: BRT
New Jersey Department of Transport (NJDOT) recently allowed cars to drive on shoulder lanes on part of US-1, a key highway in Central New Jersey which runs past Princeton and connects local towns like West Windsor, Plainsboro and South Brunswick. … Continue reading
An updated scheme for what is being called ‘Bus Rapid Transit’ has been put forward for Bergen County, NJ. The plan, developed by engineering and design firm Parsons Brinckerhoff in association with NJ Transit and local agencies, envisages five routes in the area … Continue reading
Bus Rapid Transit has been a hot topic of conversation in the Princeton area for several years. But what would it actually look like?