Top Posts & Pages
- First Look: Inclusionary Mixed-Use Development Proposal at 40-42 North Tulane St in Princeton
- New Era of Affordable Housing Begins With Expansion of Princeton Community Village
- First Look: 18-unit Inclusionary Apartment Proposal At Former Princeton HiTops Site on Wiggins Street
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Just Off Route 206, Princeton University's Merwick-Stanworth Housing Rises
Tag Archives: Bus Rapid Transit
An updated scheme for what is being called ‘Bus Rapid Transit’ has been put forward for Bergen County, NJ. The plan, developed by engineering and design firm Parsons Brinckerhoff in association with NJ Transit and local agencies, envisages five routes in the area … Continue reading
Bus Rapid Transit has been a hot topic of conversation in the Princeton area for several years. But what would it actually look like?
Princeton’s attention is focused on potential changes to the Dinky train line, but the committee tasked with examining traffic and transit on Alexander Street is also developing an all-new traffic model for Princeton. The so-called ‘Alexander Street / University Place … Continue reading
Nobody is going to go on the record about it yet, but it looks like a streetcar is going to emerge as the most attractive option from Princeton’s Alexander Street Transit Study.