Top Posts & Pages
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Closure of Alexander Street Causing Only Minor Delays for Princeton Commuters
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
- Redevelopment Plan for Griggs Corner Site in Downtown Princeton Advances
Monthly Archives: May 2019
The public comment period for the draft Princeton Climate Action Plan is due to finish on May 31 2019, but how many residents really know what is in the plan? We have assembled all of the policy proposals into one … Continue reading
After a very wet April and May, Princeton residents might be asking “why is it always raining??” According to data from the Office of the New Jersey State Climatologist, the answer is clear: it’s Climate Change. Last year was the … Continue reading
‘Bon Appetit‘, a mainstay of Princeton Shopping Center since 1967, opened a new outlet last Thursday at 255 Nassau Street (click here for map). The new Bon Appetit kiosk serves crepes, waffles, sandwiches and drinks.
Earlier this year, Princeton University made a presentation to the Princeton Planning Board about their new Colleges. The two new Colleges are intended firstly to provide a residence for 500 extra undergraduates that the University intends to enroll as its … Continue reading
Historic Princeton Nursery Warehouses Face Demolition After South Brunswick Shoots Down Redevelopment Propsosal
In Kingston NJ, just across Carnegie Lake from Princeton, the ‘Mapleton Preserve‘ offers open space and a chance to connect to nature. The site was formerly part of the largest commercial nursery in the USA, ‘Princeton Nurseries‘. After its closure … Continue reading