Top Posts & Pages
- Apartments Unlikely To Add Many Students To Princeton Schools
- "Jammin' Crepes Community Cafe" Opens At Princeton Public Library With New Menu
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- At 'Overcrowded' Princeton High School, 1 in 6 students is from Cranbury
- Princeton Council Calls For Use of Speed Cameras In New Jersey
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Princeton saw a new, improved option for neighborhood shopping yesterday, as ‘La Lupita’ grocery store hosted a ‘grand reopening’ of their new store at Leigh Avenue and John Street. La Lupita has been a stalwart in the Witherspoon-John neighborhood for … Continue reading