Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ NAACP President: Town Of Princeton "Walking Away" From Commitment To Fair Housing
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Planners Eye Seminary, Princeton Shopping Center As Sites For New Housing
- New Princeton Hospital Site Plan Set To Be Unveiled Tonight At Community Park School
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Princeton saw a new, improved option for neighborhood shopping yesterday, as ‘La Lupita’ grocery store hosted a ‘grand reopening’ of their new store at Leigh Avenue and John Street. La Lupita has been a stalwart in the Witherspoon-John neighborhood for … Continue reading