Top Posts & Pages
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Four-Story Housing To Replace Pharmacy At Princeton Shopping Center (Updated)
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Princeton saw a new, improved option for neighborhood shopping yesterday, as ‘La Lupita’ grocery store hosted a ‘grand reopening’ of their new store at Leigh Avenue and John Street. La Lupita has been a stalwart in the Witherspoon-John neighborhood for … Continue reading