Top Posts & Pages
- Momo Brothers Propose New Pizzeria, Apartments On Witherspoon Street in Princeton
- Princeton Planning Board Approves 125-unit 'The Alice' Apartment Development On Terhune Road
- A Walk Around Princeton University's New Merwick-Stanworth Site
- Princeton's Walkable, Inclusive YMCA Gets An Awesome New Gym: We Take A Tour.
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
Tag Archives: Princeton Branch
Princeton’s attention is focused on potential changes to the Dinky train line, but the committee tasked with examining traffic and transit on Alexander Street is also developing an all-new traffic model for Princeton. The so-called ‘Alexander Street / University Place … Continue reading
Construction of Princeton University’s ‘Arts and Transit‘ project has vexed people commuting by car into Princeton along Alexander Street, and sparked revolt from fans of the Dinky train line. But we haven’t heard much about pedestrians along Alexander Street. For … Continue reading
Nobody is going to go on the record about it yet, but it looks like a streetcar is going to emerge as the most attractive option from Princeton’s Alexander Street Transit Study.
Princeton University has already cut off the railroad track for the Dinky train line (see above), and allowed the old Dinky Station to fall apart in a farcical manner, but the town of Princeton is looking to the future. A … Continue reading
Princeton Council heard testimony at their September 9 meeting from Kevin Wilkes, the Chair of the Alexander Street / University Place Transit Task Force. He reported that the possibility of a heavy rail extension of the Dinky Line to take … Continue reading