Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
Monthly Archives: January 2019
Consultants hired by the town of Princeton have begun work on a ‘Corridor Study’ of Paul Robeson Place, Wiggins Street and Hamilton Avenue between Route 206 and North Harrison Street. The study aims to “examine traffic, safety, and mobility issues … Continue reading
Last week, hundreds of Princeton residents gathered in Palmer Square to protest a planned demonstration by a group with ties to white supremacy. The counter-protests showed, in the words of Mayor Liz Lempert, that “Hatred has no home in Princeton”. … Continue reading
Princeton Council’s recent effort to modernize street parking in town is getting a lot of pushback from local merchants. Some business owners believe that the increased rates for street parking discourage people from visiting their stores, and they are planning … Continue reading