Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- At 'Overcrowded' Princeton High School, 1 in 6 students is from Cranbury
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- West Windsor's Maneely/Toll Brothers Mixed-Use Development In Detail
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading