Top Posts & Pages
- You're Not Imagining It: Princeton Really Is Getting Wetter
- 'Bon Appetit' Kiosk Opens At Carnevale Plaza On Nassau Street
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Fifteen Central Jersey Walkable Places Near Princeton
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading