Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Barbara Smoyer Park
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ Transit Capital Plan Offers Clues About Dinky Train Replacement
- Historic Princeton Nursery Warehouses Face Demolition After South Brunswick Shoots Down Redevelopment Propsosal
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading