Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Princeton Considering Possibility of Closing Lower Witherspoon Street to Motor Vehicles
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading