Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- NJ Transit Launches Public Consultation to Identify Potential Upgrades to Princeton 'Dinky' Rail Line
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Princeton Council Approves Inclusionary Development Concept for Harrison St / Terhune Rd with 124 New Homes
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading