Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ NAACP President: Town Of Princeton "Walking Away" From Commitment To Fair Housing
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Planners Eye Seminary, Princeton Shopping Center As Sites For New Housing
- New Princeton Hospital Site Plan Set To Be Unveiled Tonight At Community Park School
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading