Top Posts & Pages
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- West Windsor's Maneely/Toll Brothers Mixed-Use Development In Detail
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Many Princeton residents complain about speeding cars on their local streets. The town, however, banned speed bumps through a Council ordinance in 2013. With no speed bump option, the town is increasingly making use of ‘rumble strips‘ to limit speed at … Continue reading