Top Posts & Pages
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- Take The Michael Graves Walking Tour Of Princeton
- Coach USA Service Between Princeton And New Brunswick: Could Do Better
- Ten Predictions For Princeton In 2022!
Monthly Archives: March 2021
An improved walkable layout is likely to appear at the intersection of Nassau St and Witherpoon St in downtown Princeton (map). On Monday night, Princeton Council approved Resolution 21-109, in support of a concept plan by New Jersey Department of … Continue reading
Earlier this month, Princeton University presented plans for a new University Art Musum. The new museum would be built on the existing 4.5 acre site (map). The current museum (which has been closed since last April) and adjoining McCormick Hall … Continue reading
Last year, Princeton Council voted to advance a plan to permanently convert the downtown part of Witherspoon Street into a one-way traffic pattern. The decision was made ahead of a large engineering project to upgrade sewers, which will require … Continue reading