Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Barbara Smoyer Park
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ Transit Capital Plan Offers Clues About Dinky Train Replacement
- Historic Princeton Nursery Warehouses Face Demolition After South Brunswick Shoots Down Redevelopment Propsosal
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Monthly Archives: September 2016
This week sees the first public meeting of Princeton’s new ‘Neighborhood Character and Zoning Initiative’. Consultants hired by the town will make a public presentation, with the aim of creating “strategies, policies, guidelines, and regulations that will shape future home … Continue reading