Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Princeton Considering Possibility of Closing Lower Witherspoon Street to Motor Vehicles
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
Monthly Archives: September 2016
This week sees the first public meeting of Princeton’s new ‘Neighborhood Character and Zoning Initiative’. Consultants hired by the town will make a public presentation, with the aim of creating “strategies, policies, guidelines, and regulations that will shape future home … Continue reading