Top Posts & Pages
- Revised Princeton Affordable Housing Plan Envisages Over 700 New Homes
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Monthly Archives: October 2017
In 2015, the town of Princeton approved a plan by Princeton University to install an ‘eruv’ around several local neighborhoods. An eruv is “a symbolic enclosure that allows observant Jews, mostly of the Orthodox community, to carry objects outdoors on the … Continue reading