Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Zoning Board Gives Thumbs-Down to Proposed 'Lincoln Court' Apartment Plan
- RB Homes Propose 10-Unit Inclusionary Apartment Building On 'Lincoln Court' in Downtown Princeton
- Redesigned Griggs Corner Apartment Proposal Gets Mixed Reception at Princeton's Site Plan Review Advisory Board
- Princeton Residents Express Strong Desire For Middle-Income Housing In Master Plan 'Visioning Study'
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Monthly Archives: October 2022
A plan to construct three townhomes on Humbert Lane in Princeton appears to be dead after neighbors won a court case challenging its approval by the Princeton Planning Board. The so-called ‘Greenberg et al’ case relates to an application by … Continue reading