Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- NJ NAACP President: Town Of Princeton "Walking Away" From Commitment To Fair Housing
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Planners Eye Seminary, Princeton Shopping Center As Sites For New Housing
- New Princeton Hospital Site Plan Set To Be Unveiled Tonight At Community Park School
Monthly Archives: April 2017
The town of Princeton today announced that a settlement has been agreed in our ongoing court case regarding affordable housing. Although few details are available at this stage, a settlement is likely to pave the ways for Princeton to plan for … Continue reading