Top Posts & Pages
- Town Of Princeton On Brink Of New Affordable Housing Settlement
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- "Jammin' Crepes Community Cafe" Opens At Princeton Public Library With New Menu
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
Monthly Archives: May 2018
800 new homes. 37,000 sq ft of commercial development. This is what West Windsor Mayor Hemant Marathe has agreed to build next to Princeton Junction Station. News of the new developer agreement was released by Diccon Hyatt at US-1 newspaper. … Continue reading
If you missed the Princeton Planning Board meeting last night, where the town announced the sites where it will build 753 units of new affordable housing, you can now see the slides yourself at the municipal website. The town has … Continue reading
Note: This blog was written live at the Princeton Planning Board on the evening of Thursday, May 17 as the town’s new affordable housing plan was revealed. Start from the bottom and scroll up! There is an image at the … Continue reading