Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- NJ Transit Launches Public Consultation to Identify Potential Upgrades to Princeton 'Dinky' Rail Line
- Princeton Council Approves Inclusionary Development Concept for Harrison St / Terhune Rd with 124 New Homes
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
Monthly Archives: January 2021
Earlier this month, the long-awaited vegan restaurant, ‘The Planted Plate’ opened its doors at 15 Spring St in downtown Princeton. The new restaurant offers a breakfast menu, and a selection of salads, sandwiches and ‘hot bowls’. All the food is … Continue reading