Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Princeton University Plans New 'Health Services Building' on Campus to Replace McCosh Health Center
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
Tag Archives: Density
A proposal to construct three townhouses at 25 Humbert Street (map) was considered at a meeting of the Princeton Planning Board last Thursday. As discussed in ‘Walkable Princeton’ last week (“Three-unit Townhouse Development Proposed for Humbert Street in Princeton“), a … Continue reading
Princeton Planning Board will consider an application on Thursday night for a three-home townhouse development on Humbert Street (map) in central Princeton. The plan would bring three compact homes to a site just off Wiggins Street that is within 2 … Continue reading
The Princeton Planning Board will tonight consider a concept plan, submitted by Princeton University, for two new student residential colleges at the interesection of South Drive and Elm Drive. We have known for several years that Princeton University wants to … Continue reading