Top Posts & Pages
- Metuchen, NJ Will Convert Streets, Parking for Outdoor Dining
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Parking Fiasco Exposes Princeton's Failure To Add Needed Housing
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- To Allow 'Social Distancing', We Must Open Princeton Streets to Pedestrians
Tag Archives: Princeton Community Television
Princeton Council heard testimony at their September 9 meeting from Kevin Wilkes, the Chair of the Alexander Street / University Place Transit Task Force. He reported that the possibility of a heavy rail extension of the Dinky Line to take … Continue reading