Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Residents Express Anger After Town Builds Gas Station In Residential Area
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Site Plan for New PFARS Ambulance Station at Witherspoon St and Valley Road in Princeton
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
Tag Archives: Placemaking
In 2012, Princeton University got approvals to construct a new ‘Arts and Transit’ complex on Alexander St at University Place. Extremely controversial at the time, the plan called for moving Princeton rail station approximately 400-ft south, converting the existing rail … Continue reading
The Pokémon Go craze has occupied many news stories this summer as kids of all ages have discovered the joys of chasing virtual creatures around real-world locations using their smartphones. Pokémon Go is a product of Google offshoot Niantic Labs, and has many similarities … Continue reading
A new ‘Little Free Library’ has been dedicated on Snowden Lane in Princeton. Little Free Libraries are community book exchanges where local neighbors can share books. No membership is required, and people are free to take or drop off books as they … Continue reading
Professor Paul Krugman, recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize for Economics, and Professor of Economics and International Affairs at the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University, has announced he is leaving Princeton. Writing in his New York Times column, … Continue reading
You see an ordinary bench. We see an authentic miniature plaza. Highland Park, a half hour north of Princeton on NJ Route 27, is showing how to make great walkable places. Here’s why.