Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Traffic Calming Now Comes With Extra Rumble Rumble
- "Jammin' Crepes Community Cafe" Opens At Princeton Public Library With New Menu
- Homes For Diversity And Inclusivity Part 1: Accessory Dwellings
- Princeton Planning Board Eyes Major Rewrite of Town Master Plan
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
Tag Archives: Public space
You see an ordinary bench. We see an authentic miniature plaza. Highland Park, a half hour north of Princeton on NJ Route 27, is showing how to make great walkable places. Here’s why.