Top Posts & Pages
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Geese A Threat To Walkers, Bikers On Princeton Canal Trail
- Gov. Murphy Proposal To Desegregate NJ Schools Poses Questions About Princeton School Bond
- 'Bon Appetit' Kiosk Opens At Carnevale Plaza On Nassau Street
Tag Archives: Public space
You see an ordinary bench. We see an authentic miniature plaza. Highland Park, a half hour north of Princeton on NJ Route 27, is showing how to make great walkable places. Here’s why.