Top Posts & Pages
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Revised Princeton Affordable Housing Plan Envisages Over 700 New Homes
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- How Walkable Boulder, CO Protected Its Undeveloped Areas
Tag Archives: Public space
You see an ordinary bench. We see an authentic miniature plaza. Highland Park, a half hour north of Princeton on NJ Route 27, is showing how to make great walkable places. Here’s why.