Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Site Plan For Senior Living Facility Next to Princeton Shopping Center
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- At 'Overcrowded' Princeton High School, 1 in 6 students is from Cranbury
Tag Archives: New Brunswick
Rutgers University today dedicated a new plaza in downtown New Brunswick in honor of Paul Robeson. The famed former Princeton resident graduated from Rutgers as class valedictorian 100 years ago, in 1919. He became internationally famous as a singer, actor, … Continue reading
Earlier this semester, Rutgers University opened a significant new addition. ‘The Yard‘ replaced a parking lot at Hamilton St and College Ave in New Brunswick. Imagined as a ‘front porch’ for the campus, the project features a mixture of stores and … Continue reading
Princeton and New Brunswick are two anchors of the Central Jersey tech corridor. Both towns are substantial employment centers, and are connected by a chain of residential communities and shopping areas. It should be possible to run an efficient transit service … Continue reading
Last Sunday, New Brunswick hosted its first ‘Ciclovia’, an event where the streets are closed to cars so that they become fully open to people. The idea originated in Bogota, Colombia, and there are now hundreds of annual Ciclovias around … Continue reading