Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Proposed Triumph Brewpub At Old Princeton Post Office: Images And Site Plans!
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- New Plan For Princeton Hospital Site Shows Major Improvements
Tag Archives: little free library
A new ‘Little Free Library’ has been dedicated on Snowden Lane in Princeton. Little Free Libraries are community book exchanges where local neighbors can share books. No membership is required, and people are free to take or drop off books as they … Continue reading