Top Posts & Pages
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- At 'Overcrowded' Princeton High School, 1 in 6 students is from Cranbury
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- West Windsor's Maneely/Toll Brothers Mixed-Use Development In Detail
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Tag Archives: arts
In 2012, Princeton University got approvals to construct a new ‘Arts and Transit’ complex on Alexander St at University Place. Extremely controversial at the time, the plan called for moving Princeton rail station approximately 400-ft south, converting the existing rail … Continue reading
This week has seen many tributes to local architect Michael Graves, who died last Thursday at the age of 80. An internationally recognized force in the post-modern architectural movement, Graves was a true legend. The local media are full of … Continue reading