Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Traffic Calming Now Comes With Extra Rumble Rumble
- "Jammin' Crepes Community Cafe" Opens At Princeton Public Library With New Menu
- Homes For Diversity And Inclusivity Part 1: Accessory Dwellings
- Princeton Planning Board Eyes Major Rewrite of Town Master Plan
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
Tag Archives: NJDOT
Princeton University has closed on the site of Larini’s Service Center, which for several decades ending this week has occupied the corner of Alexander Road and Faculty Road, providing automotive services to local residents. Philip Sean Curran at the ‘Princeton … Continue reading
The dreadful state of New Jersey’s infrastructure was brought into renewed focus in January, when the NJ Department of Transportation issued an emergency close order on a road bridge on Amwell Road in Franklin Township. The bridge, which is 12 … Continue reading
Princeton is facing a bill of around $1 million for emergency road repairs after snow plows cut up roads this winter, leaving drivers facing a course of potholes. Meanwhile, a resurfacing project getting underway on Route 206 in Princeton is … Continue reading
Kingston, NJ, a few miles outside of Princeton, is a pretty small town with an active main street lined by local businesses. Unfortunately, that main street is Route 27, which is a big barrier to pedestrians. The intersection of Route … Continue reading
Bus Rapid Transit has been a hot topic of conversation in the Princeton area for several years. But what would it actually look like?