Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Residents Express Anger After Town Builds Gas Station In Residential Area
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Site Plan for New PFARS Ambulance Station at Witherspoon St and Valley Road in Princeton
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
Tag Archives: NJDOT
Princeton University has closed on the site of Larini’s Service Center, which for several decades ending this week has occupied the corner of Alexander Road and Faculty Road, providing automotive services to local residents. Philip Sean Curran at the ‘Princeton … Continue reading
The dreadful state of New Jersey’s infrastructure was brought into renewed focus in January, when the NJ Department of Transportation issued an emergency close order on a road bridge on Amwell Road in Franklin Township. The bridge, which is 12 … Continue reading
Princeton is facing a bill of around $1 million for emergency road repairs after snow plows cut up roads this winter, leaving drivers facing a course of potholes. Meanwhile, a resurfacing project getting underway on Route 206 in Princeton is … Continue reading
Kingston, NJ, a few miles outside of Princeton, is a pretty small town with an active main street lined by local businesses. Unfortunately, that main street is Route 27, which is a big barrier to pedestrians. The intersection of Route … Continue reading
Bus Rapid Transit has been a hot topic of conversation in the Princeton area for several years. But what would it actually look like?