Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- First Look: Concept Plan For 'Hobson College' At Princeton University
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
- Princeton Playgrounds Finally Reopening After Coronavirus Shutdown
Tag Archives: US-1
New Jersey Department of Transport (NJDOT) recently allowed cars to drive on shoulder lanes on part of US-1, a key highway in Central New Jersey which runs past Princeton and connects local towns like West Windsor, Plainsboro and South Brunswick. … Continue reading