Top Posts & Pages
- Coach USA Service Between Princeton And New Brunswick: Could Do Better
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- More Details About New Princeton University Colleges
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
Tag Archives: US-1
New Jersey Department of Transport (NJDOT) recently allowed cars to drive on shoulder lanes on part of US-1, a key highway in Central New Jersey which runs past Princeton and connects local towns like West Windsor, Plainsboro and South Brunswick. … Continue reading