Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Residents Express Anger After Town Builds Gas Station In Residential Area
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Site Plan for New PFARS Ambulance Station at Witherspoon St and Valley Road in Princeton
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
Tag Archives: US-1
New Jersey Department of Transport (NJDOT) recently allowed cars to drive on shoulder lanes on part of US-1, a key highway in Central New Jersey which runs past Princeton and connects local towns like West Windsor, Plainsboro and South Brunswick. … Continue reading