Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Residents Express Anger After Town Builds Gas Station In Residential Area
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Site Plan for New PFARS Ambulance Station at Witherspoon St and Valley Road in Princeton
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Stony Brook Near Johnson Park School
Tag Archives: downtown
Who said Jersey is one big sprawl? We have a ton of walkable towns – places where you can get to work, grab a beer, or hit some stores without getting in a car. Some of these towns are playgrounds for lovers … Continue reading
One of Princeton’s best restaurants, Elements, is moving into the old UPS space on Witherspoon Street opposite Princeton Public Library. The new restaurant complex will unite the existing small plates place, Mistral, with Elements under one roof, with a new … Continue reading
If you’re still getting over the news that Princeton’s USPS post office is about to move out of the historic home on Palmer Square, then get ready for another surprise. The United Parcel Service outlet on Witherspoon Street, opposite the … Continue reading
Downtown Princeton looks set to benefit from a new, walkable, independent small business in the coming months- and this one looks like something pretty special!