Top Posts & Pages
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Geese A Threat To Walkers, Bikers On Princeton Canal Trail
- Gov. Murphy Proposal To Desegregate NJ Schools Poses Questions About Princeton School Bond
- 'Bon Appetit' Kiosk Opens At Carnevale Plaza On Nassau Street
Tag Archives: downtown
‘Bon Appetit‘, a mainstay of Princeton Shopping Center since 1967, opened a new outlet last Thursday at 255 Nassau Street (click here for map). The new Bon Appetit kiosk serves crepes, waffles, sandwiches and drinks.
Who said Jersey is one big sprawl? We have a ton of walkable towns – places where you can get to work, grab a beer, or hit some stores without getting in a car. Some of these towns are playgrounds for lovers … Continue reading
One of Princeton’s best restaurants, Elements, is moving into the old UPS space on Witherspoon Street opposite Princeton Public Library. The new restaurant complex will unite the existing small plates place, Mistral, with Elements under one roof, with a new … Continue reading
If you’re still getting over the news that Princeton’s USPS post office is about to move out of the historic home on Palmer Square, then get ready for another surprise. The United Parcel Service outlet on Witherspoon Street, opposite the … Continue reading
Downtown Princeton looks set to benefit from a new, walkable, independent small business in the coming months- and this one looks like something pretty special!