Top Posts & Pages
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
- Site Plan And Details of Princeton Ridge 'Lanwin' Development Proposal
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- Princeton's Beloved, Walkable WaWa Faces Its Final Semester.
Tag Archives: parks
Historic Princeton Nursery Warehouses Face Demolition After South Brunswick Shoots Down Redevelopment Propsosal
In Kingston NJ, just across Carnegie Lake from Princeton, the ‘Mapleton Preserve‘ offers open space and a chance to connect to nature. The site was formerly part of the largest commercial nursery in the USA, ‘Princeton Nurseries‘. After its closure … Continue reading
Earlier this year, the town of Princeton set up an ‘Open Space Advisory Committee’, to look at how best to maintain our protected woodlands and green areas. On Monday night, committee chair Wendy Mager presented a new report from the 12-member … Continue reading
In Princeton, we have amazing parks and preserved open space, but what’s the best way to explore it all? Many trail maps are hard to find, and there is no single place where you can find them all together. Google Maps offers … Continue reading