Top Posts & Pages
- Three-unit Townhouse Development Proposed for Humbert Street in Princeton
- A Walk Around Princeton University's New Merwick-Stanworth Site
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
Tag Archives: Nassau Street
There are at least three different types of marked crosswalks in Princeton. Can you name them?
The proposed redevelopment of the 255 Nassau Crossfit gym (formerly Wild Oats market) is in doubt as NJDOT regulations, University inflexibility, and municipal red tape combine to stymie the plan. Skeptical officials look set to can the plan, but it … Continue reading
As we reported in July, the Studio Hillier architecture practice is seeking feedback on a proposal to update zoning along Witherspoon St to enhance this key Princeton corridor. Many of you will not have seen any details from Mr Hillier’s … Continue reading
As part of an occasional series where we cast an eye over the Princeton, NJ rental and real estate market, we invite you to comment on a local listing that we have pulled more or less at random off Craigslist. … Continue reading
Do you remember Turney Motors on Nassau Street? The used car dealership??