Top Posts & Pages
- Town Of Princeton Seeks Feedback On John Street Park Designs
- Report: Avalon Bay To Build 800-Unit Development At Princeton Junction
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Princeton Launches Online Bus Tracking for 'FreeB' Shuttle
Tag Archives: New Jersey Department of Transportation
If you were thinking about renting one of the 15 proposed apartments envisioned as part of a plan to redevelop the Crossfit gym at 255 Nassau Street, it’s time to start making other plans. On Wednesday night, the Princeton Zoning … Continue reading
There are at least three different types of marked crosswalks in Princeton. Can you name them?