Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Fifteen Central Jersey Walkable Places Near Princeton
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- Secrets Of Princeton's Autumn Hill Reservation
Tag Archives: Pedestrian crossing
A common site in downtown Princeton- ornamental brick sidewalks- looks set to disappear following a Princeton Council decision earlier this week. As we reported in October, there have been behind-the-scenes discussions about standardizing the mixture of different types of crosswalks … Continue reading
There are at least three different types of marked crosswalks in Princeton. Can you name them?
Last Wednesday, two representatives of ‘Walkable Princeton’ accompanied Dr Rachael Winfree, a Princeton resident, to a meeting of the municipal Traffic and Transportation sub-committee that deals with pedestrian improvements to local streets. (Regular readers will recall that we recently reached … Continue reading
This post has expired.