Top Posts & Pages
- Town of Princeton Facing Legal Challenge Over Thanet Redevelopment
- Statue of Clarence Clemons Joins Bruce Springsteen At Princeton Gulf Service Station
- Remembering The Old Princeton Trolley
- Princeton Council Considering More Homes and Retail at Franklin-Maple Site
- Planning Board Rejects Concept Plan for Four-Story Housing at Princeton Shopping Center
Tag Archives: Pedestrian crossing
A common site in downtown Princeton- ornamental brick sidewalks- looks set to disappear following a Princeton Council decision earlier this week. As we reported in October, there have been behind-the-scenes discussions about standardizing the mixture of different types of crosswalks … Continue reading
There are at least three different types of marked crosswalks in Princeton. Can you name them?
Last Wednesday, two representatives of ‘Walkable Princeton’ accompanied Dr Rachael Winfree, a Princeton resident, to a meeting of the municipal Traffic and Transportation sub-committee that deals with pedestrian improvements to local streets. (Regular readers will recall that we recently reached … Continue reading
This post has expired.