Top Posts & Pages
- 'Cargot Brasserie' Opens At Former Princeton Rail Station (Photos! Menus!)
- What's The Deal With 'Unmarked Crosswalks'?
- West Windsor's Maneely/Toll Brothers Mixed-Use Development In Detail
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- Why Do Some Students Reject Offers From Princeton University?
Tag Archives: restaurants
A new upscale restaurant opened today at the former Princeton ‘Dinky’ rail station. ‘Cargot Brasserie’ now occupies one of the buildings that made up the historic station, joining ‘The Dinky Bar and Grill’, which opened in the former passenger waiting … Continue reading
With 2016 at an end, it’s time to look toward what the new year holds for walkable living and development in Princeton. Every year, we try to guess what will happen in the coming 12 months. Which of our guesses … Continue reading
One of Princeton’s best restaurants, Elements, is moving into the old UPS space on Witherspoon Street opposite Princeton Public Library. The new restaurant complex will unite the existing small plates place, Mistral, with Elements under one roof, with a new … Continue reading