Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Proposed Triumph Brewpub At Old Princeton Post Office: Images And Site Plans!
- How Walkable Are West Windsor's Proposed New Housing Developments?
- New Plan For Princeton Hospital Site Shows Major Improvements
Tag Archives: bike lanes
On Thursday night, the town of Princeton will host its first public consultation on reconstruction of Witherspoon Street to “formulate a master plan for this very important corridor”. All aspects of the street will be considered, including repaving the road, sidewalks, crosswalks, sewers, … Continue reading
It’s time for our annual attempt to guess what will happen in Princeton in the coming year! How many of these predictions do you think are likely? Read on, and don’t forget to check the end, where we review how … Continue reading
The Town of Princeton recently won a grant to make a new bicycle master plan. The plan could pave the way for improved bike facilities around the town. But in an extraordinary step, the town has advertised for an ‘On-Street Parking … Continue reading
Last week, Princeton Council indefinitely put off making a decision about adding repurposing on-street parking to make a safe bike facility on part of Hamilton Lane. Although several Council members argued that they would potentially be open to the idea … Continue reading
An interesting debate is underway in Princeton about whether the town should add bike lanes. Around a dozen people showed up to Council in January to support the introduction of an ordinance to repurpose on-street parking for bike lanes on part … Continue reading