Top Posts & Pages
- Electric-Scooter Rental Program Arrives on the Streets of New Brunswick
- Renderings of Proposed 20 Nassau Street Hotel in Downtown Princeton
- New Brunswick, NJ Is America's "5th-Most Exciting Small City'. Why?
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Playmobil Pop-Up Store, Palmer Square
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
Tag Archives: advisory bike lanes
On Thursday night, the town of Princeton will host its first public consultation on reconstruction of Witherspoon Street to “formulate a master plan for this very important corridor”. All aspects of the street will be considered, including repaving the road, sidewalks, crosswalks, sewers, … Continue reading