Top Posts & Pages
- Metuchen, NJ Will Convert Streets, Parking for Outdoor Dining
- Beautiful Walkable Princeton: Greenway Meadows Poetry Trail
- Parking Fiasco Exposes Princeton's Failure To Add Needed Housing
- Somerville, NJ Now Has A Thriving Downtown Pedestrian Street. Could It Work In Princeton too?
- To Allow 'Social Distancing', We Must Open Princeton Streets to Pedestrians
Tag Archives: advisory bike lanes
On Thursday night, the town of Princeton will host its first public consultation on reconstruction of Witherspoon Street to “formulate a master plan for this very important corridor”. All aspects of the street will be considered, including repaving the road, sidewalks, crosswalks, sewers, … Continue reading